Monday, April 16, 2012

0045 - 山[산] - 뫼; 메; 산 - mountain; hill; peak

The Story [이야기] :

  • The character is a pictogram of mountain peaks.

Stroke Order [획순] :

New Vocabulary [새로운 단어] :

산인 [] - mountain folks; mountaineers; a hermit; a recluse; a monk
산중 [] - a mountain recess; the heart of a mountain; the bosom of the hills
산학 [] - orology; orography
산수 [] - mountains and waters; hills and streams; landscape; scenery
산머리 [머리] - the mountain top; the top [summit] of a mountain; peak
산허리 [허리] - a mountainside; a saddle of a mountain; the waist of a mountain
산기슭 [기슭] - the foot [base, bottom] of a mountain
산비탈 [비탈] - a steep mountain slope
창바이산 [] - Changbai Mountain (the Chinese name for a mountain on the China-North Korea border)


Example Sentences [예문] :

그곳은 가 아름답기로 유명하다.
The place is noted for its scenic beauty.

.  들은 45 퍼센트는 에 속해 있고 나머지 55 퍼센트는 에 속해 있는 을 숭배하는 들에 대해 왜 걱정하냐고 말할 수 있을지도 모른다.
Changbai. Foreigners may say why bother about the Chinese venerating a mountain, 45 percent of which belongs to China, and the other 55 percent, to North Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.